Monday 14 November 2011

Help is Everywhere!

In a world so heavily populated it's surprisingly easy to feel utterly alone.  There is always someone to talk to and there is always help available.

There is help and support networks everywhere all you need to do is ask for help.  I know better than most how difficult it is to ask for help, but I'm so glad I did when I had to!

I'll always have an ear, shoulder and a hug for anyone that needs it.

Some valuable resources for people suffering from or struggling with depression can be found at Beyond Blue.  For the more geekier persuasion I'd also like to recommend having a wander through Blue Hackers, a support network for geeks suffering with or struggling with depression.

Totally out of context, but totally apt. "WE ARE NOT ALONE".  - Fox Mulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, at this stage all comments are being moderated.

Once your comment has been viewed and approved it will become visible to the public.