Thursday 17 November 2011

My Top 7 Linux URLS & Cheat Sheets

The man pages don't always have all of the answers, or if they do sometimes I just don't quite get it.  This is a list of my most commonly referred to websites for answering my many questions or troubleshooting.  I don't know where I'd be without the internet and Google.

http://ss64.com/bash/ - Next to the Man pages this is my bible!
Tuxfiles
Jon Oxer's Regex Cheatsheet
VI Cheat Sheet
Emacs Cheat Sheet
w2schools CSS Examples
Added Bytes Regex Cheat Sheet (I use the PDF version, NO ADS)

I'm a huge book person, I just LOVE reference books sitting within easy grasps, so all of this website referencing I've been doing is completely foreign to me.  I have such a long list of books that I want and the physical versions are just so expensive, it would seem I may just have to resort to eBooks and an eReader!

Are there any other recommend resources you think I should definitely consider?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, at this stage all comments are being moderated.

Once your comment has been viewed and approved it will become visible to the public.