Thursday, 17 November 2011

My Top 7 Linux URLS & Cheat Sheets

The man pages don't always have all of the answers, or if they do sometimes I just don't quite get it.  This is a list of my most commonly referred to websites for answering my many questions or troubleshooting.  I don't know where I'd be without the internet and Google.

1 http://ss64.com/bash/ - Next to the Man pages this is my bible!
2 Tuxfiles
3 Jon Oxer's Regex Cheatsheet
4 VI Cheat Sheet
5 Emacs Cheat Sheet
6 w2schools CSS Examples
7 Added Bytes Regex Cheat Sheet (I use the PDF version, NO ADS)

I'm a huge book person, I just LOVE reference books sitting within easy grasps, so all of this website referencing I've been doing is completely foreign to me.  I have such a long list of books that I want and the physical versions are just so expensive, it would seem I may just have to resort to eBooks and an eReader!

Are there any other recommend resources you think I should definitely consider?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, at this stage all comments are being moderated.

Once your comment has been viewed and approved it will become visible to the public.