Tuesday 22 November 2011

Blog Stats!

One thing I utterly love about this blogger blog, is the stats for each of the pages.  So much information available and I don't have to log into my analytics account just to see it.  Loverly!

Enjoying yesterday's blog stats specifically.  It doesn't look so good when I look at the entire week and month, but hey baby steps!  (It would also appear Russia has a big windows base! They ruined my stats!)  Oh and no laughing at my piddly numbers, this blog is more for me then for an audience! :-)


21 Nov 2011 15:00 – 22 Nov 2011 14:00
Oh on another note, further to last nights lessons, I need to revisit pushd, popd, dirs & os.uname :-D

On yet another separate note, I love my Australia Post Couriers, they know to wait at the door for a few minutes (my office is out the back off the house in a second story extension so sometimes it takes a lil while to get to the front door).  If I don't get to the door they walk around the side of the house when the gate is open to give me a holla... lovely boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, at this stage all comments are being moderated.

Once your comment has been viewed and approved it will become visible to the public.