Tuesday 22 November 2011

Geek Lessons last night!


With an increasingly busy work / life schedule, it's getting more and more difficult for O.G and myself to find the time to catch up and geek out.  Geek lessons didn't really commence until ~23:00 last night.  Which has done nothing for my beauty sleep, I feel like a barely warmed up zombie today!

Discussions last night started of with the pros and cons of white lined paper, demonstrations of the awesomeness that is my LiveScribe pen (I seriously couldn't survive my job without it!) then hitting the proverbial books!

Started with a few demonstrations of additional VIM features/shortcuts then it was time to get serious, conversation then went into discussing strings, variables and arrays, how they interact and pull from each other as well as the importance of formatting in Python.  >_<  I think print will be my bestfriend for a long time and will be very very useful.  I haven't really had much time to read up on Python yet so this rather unexpected lesson caught me off guard.


I understand that I could easily cheat with a debugging program, but I wanna do it myself!

Anyway I'm too tired to write much more now, I have instant coffee *ick* to drink, clients to call and work to do.~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, at this stage all comments are being moderated.

Once your comment has been viewed and approved it will become visible to the public.