Monday 28 November 2011

Youtube Random Investigations!

Tonight's random youtube investigation had me discovering the new, remembering the old and finally delivering what I was looking for.

Search term "Can't fight this feeling" which resulted in:

The Herbaliser - Can't Help This Feeling (!K7)

Which was awesome but not what I was looking for.  Totally loved the theme in that clip, any clip with guys in shoe chaps is a winner! (they are chaps right?)

This lead me to:
The Original Ooga Chaka Baby Video

Again not what I was look for but bloody close... Also that baby totally rocked the 90's!!!  

It was the Ooga Chaka baby that finally brought me to the original song I was looking for!!!

Vonda Shepard - Hooked On A Feeling

Not entirely sure why I felt the need to look up this particular song, but my gosh I love her voice and this rendition.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, at this stage all comments are being moderated.

Once your comment has been viewed and approved it will become visible to the public.