Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas - Love & Peace to you all.

Every year I can't help but be thankful for how lucky I am.  I have wonderful friends and family, we share an elaborate meal and trade gifts.  There is always a few fights / bickering, but we're together and we love each other regardless.  I've had a blessed life in many regards.

Yet here I am, Christmas yet again and all I can think of, is all the people unable to celebrate Christmas with their family, friends and loved ones.

To all those suffering, in hospital, unable to make it home and to those brave soldiers stationed away from those they're closest to this year.  Merry Christmas, my thoughts and love go out to you all.



My wish will always be to feed the hungry, shelter the homeless and to stop all conflict.  Our world has the potential to be a beautiful place, let's work together as one to achieve that!

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, at this stage all comments are being moderated.

Once your comment has been viewed and approved it will become visible to the public.