Thursday 5 January 2012

vSphere - VMWare

I know it's been a while, with Mr O.G being unavailable my geek lessons have been somewhat sparse.

Last weekend however, I was introduced to vmware's vSphere & ESX.  I had never seen, had need of nor used virtual machines so this was all completely new territory, having a bit of a poke around and introduction was pretty ace.

vSphere is pretty spiffy and the UI is really smooth and clean.  This little introduction lead into some rather informative conversation regarding security architecture and methods of ensuring secure environments.

Not really a lot to report on the matter... other than "hey cool I get it now"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, at this stage all comments are being moderated.

Once your comment has been viewed and approved it will become visible to the public.