Saturday 7 January 2012

8 Bit Friday - whoops Saturday?

I didn't do my 8bit Friday post yesterday...  Not that I've had much personal time to wander the world of the internet and uncover new 8bit themed goodness.


I love stop motion, retro games & 8bit so really this clip is a combination of them all and total win!

I'm always on the look out for new 8bit themed clips of amusing, clever, flashbacky goodness, please feel free to share with me :-D


So I'm posting this one a little late.  

Ninja Moped - Insert Coin


I was impressed by the quality of the stop motion and at times questioned it's authenticity until I wasted the behind the scenes / making of.  It was a bit of a mood killer for me since I think they kinda cheated... but what the hey it still would have taken ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, at this stage all comments are being moderated.

Once your comment has been viewed and approved it will become visible to the public.